Tuesday, March 17, 2009

New fabrics...






I am still really sore and swollen with a bruised jaw, after having had my wisdom teeth removed last Thursday. My husband got some funny looks when we went to the shops, people probably thought he had beaten me up! Poor hubby who wouldn't even kill a spider...
I went in to one of my local op-shops, and found myself some bargains. The person behind the counter took a look at me in my old tee and grubby jeans, and swollen face and probably thought: "poor girl, all beaten up and has to shop in a second hand shop, better give her a good price". Anyway, got a huge piece of psychedelic terry towelling, a size 20 dress with a great pattern (to be cut up for other projects), and a really funky vintage linen tea-towel in new condition- all for less than 10 dollars!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment