Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Blanket for Max


I bought this fabric, I think it is brushed cotton, at a local op shop. I really liked the pattern and colours, and it was cheap too, for such a large piece. I teamed it with some soft yellow flannelette on the reverse, and top-stitched around with a twin needle. The "M" stands for Max of course, and was appliqued on using a narrower zig-zag stitch. This blanket will be great for winter! I was going to use it as a playmat, but since he is now crawling there is no way he'll sit on a blanket. I'm sure it will be good for something though!!!

2 comments:

  1. Tack för kommentaren på min blogg. Den värmde! Jag har bara sytt sen i höstas så kul att du tycker att det ser bra ut. Både klänningen och filtarna du sytt ser superfina ut! Tur att du hittade ett sånt juste klänningsmönster!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inköpt på eBay... Om vi inte hade haft eBay så vet jag inte vart jag skulle leta för det är riktigt svårt att få tag på mönster här!!!

    ReplyDelete